Rules of Play
- The lottery will take place from August 1, 2021 to September 6, 2021at the Gillian’s Place, 15 Gibson Place, St. Catharines, ON L2R 0A3 and online at gilliansplace.com
- All tickets will only be sold to people who are 18 years of age or older.
- Tickets prices are: 3 tickets for $10, 10 tickets for $20 or 30 tickets for $50
- Tickets will be sold using an electronic raffle system supplied by Canadian Bank Note Company, Ltd..
- The draw dates will take place on:
o Main 50/50 draw: September 6, 2021 at Gillian’s Place. Ticket purchases must be made no later than 12:00 pm on September 6, 2021 in order to be eligible for this main 50/50 draw.
o 1 Early bird prize will be drawn as follows:
- $500 prize package including $400 in Costco Gift Cards and $100 Gift card for the Outlet Collection at Niagara on August 16, 2021 at 1:00pm at Gillian’s Place. Cutoff to be eligible is 11:59pm August 15, 2021.
The winners of these draws will remain eligible for the main draw for the grand prize.
- After purchasing, patrons will be emailed a receipt with their 50/50 registered numbers from a Random Number Issuing System. No specific numbers can be given as numbers are generated randomly.
- The winning ticket number will be selected by a Random Number Generator (RNG) system from all raffle numbers sold for the draw.
- The amount of the 50/50 will be monitored on website, and will be 50% of the total sales during the time of the draw.
- The winning number will be announced on website, social media channels and in print on site. The winner will also be contacted directly by a representative from Gillian’s Place by phone and/or email.
- The winner may claim their prize by contacting Gillian’s Place at: 905-684-4000 ext. 254, or by email at: email@example.com The ticket may then be brought to 15 Gibson Place, St. Catharines, ON, at an agreed upon time for ticket verification. The winner will then be awarded the prize amount by cheque. Winners must have the original winning ticket and no copies. All payments will be made by cheque.
- The winning ticket holder has 6 months in which to claim their prize from the date of the draw their ticket was purchased for.
- The winner must provide photo identification and verify their phone number and address in order to claim their prize.
- Once the certified winner is verified, and provides identification with photo ID, they will be given a cheque in the amount of the declared prize which is, at minimum, 50% of the total sales for the draw. If the winner cannot provide photo ID, then the winning proceeds will be held until such identification can be provided.
- In the event a winner does not come forward, the winning ticket will kept and held for 6 months. After that time period has elapsed the prize will be donated back to the Gillian’s Place, with the approval of the Alcohol and Gaming Commission of Ontario (AGCO).
- Ticket purchasers must be located in the province of Ontario at the time of purchase.
- The above set of rules will be posted for each raffle on the website under Rules of Play.
- Connex Ontario: Mental Health & Addiction Services (1-888–230–3505) www.connexontario.ca